Is this project still active?

Jan 31, 2013 at 8:08 AM
I would like to contribute to this project, but since there are no issues on the issue tracker and the readme.txt says it's not stable yet, I was wondering if you are still working on it.

Thanks
Feb 6, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Doesn't seem so...

If yes, drop me a line and I'm in :)
Dec 23, 2014 at 12:42 PM
would be interested too to contribute, especially in the direction of making an automatic code convertion tool from the Java version of Neo4j to C# version, so that when new releases are available we can have it spit out the new C# version andt then diff/merge with previous C# code
Dec 23, 2014 at 12:48 PM
also this is interesting (to use IKVM, a special Java Virtual Machine / binary code converter that is built for .NET):

Mono is able to run Java code side-by-side with .NET as well as having Java and .NET object interoperate with each other. This is done with IKVM the Java VM implementation that runs on top of .NET and Mono. IKVM was developed by Jeroen Frijters for the .NET Framework. Zoltan Varga ported it to Mono and fixed the Mono runtime to support the features required by IKVM. The class library runtime for IKVM is the GNU Classpath, which is rapidly advancing but not entirely complete. IKVM is fully supported by Mono and its part of the standard Mono package distribution. As it stands today, it is able to run popular applications like Eclipse and Derby. www.mono-project.com/docs/about-mono/languages/java/

Mono mentioned at that page is an opensource version of .NET made by the guys who now own Xamarin.com - Microsoft is preparing their own official opensource version of .NET's core (for server-side stuff in the beginning) for Windows/MacOS-X/Linux btw. in collaboration with the guys behind the Mono project